December 18, 2017, 05:39:05 AM

Author Topic: Guild Restructuring  (Read 1898 times)

Offline phyllisgal

Guild Restructuring
« on: February 22, 2013, 04:12:16 PM »
Hi guys. Most of you already know that Einsof AOW guild faced a guild restructuring problem. Most active member have left the guild. In the mean time i will be staying around and salvage whats left is of the guild. There will be hardly and scheduled raids and influence available in this critical times. If you want to progress faster and be at the top of Jianghu, feel free to join other guilds available in the server. Else stay with me and rebuild it from scratch and hopefully one day we will be active again with the new influx of members and helping them to do TV > GCC > PCV again

Offline Einzo

Re: Guild Restructuring
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 04:50:10 PM »
Hi Phyllis, appreciate that you are staying to help out but do feel free to look for a Guild that suits you better if things get worse or if the situation is not able to be salvaged anymore. What's Yui's response to the current situation?

Offline phyllisgal

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 12:23:53 AM »
Yui leaving hes passing GL back to konoka

Offline RenYinYin

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 09:06:11 AM »
i am staying. Please log into konoka account and pass the leader to phill.

And the one who pass the leadership to YUI. Well done.

Offline Einzo

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 12:56:11 PM »
Only WangCongYang and Mion have the log-in for Kono's a/c. Apparently I was informed that WCY has passed the Guild Leadership to Yui temporarily to aid Kakis in the Guild War ONLY AFTER I have posted a long message regarding the transfer of Guild Leadership to Yui by Konoka. Also contacted Konoka a few times since last week and no response from him either. This is what happens where there is no communication. It creates confusion and mis-communication and then shit happens.

Whatever it is, no point dwelling on these matters any longer. We should move on. For the members who chose to remain in the Guild, I appreciate it. The solution now is to restructure the Guild Council and rebuild the Guild. For starters, a new Guild Leader has to be chosen. As mentioned by RYY, Phyllisgal will make a good choice but if he doesn't want to be the Guild Leader, then we cannot force him.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 01:12:14 PM by Einzo »