In Einsof, we aim to provide a drama-free environment, positive atmosphere and fun loving experience for our members. A home where every member can shine and realize their full potential. A home where we work and achieve goals together. What matters most to us is that our members have fun gaming with us.
- Do not start or bring any drama.
- Do not start a fight/ quarrel among each other in the chat, bring it to private message (PM). If it still cannot be solved, bring the matter up to the community council.
- Be responsible for your own actions.
- Be considerate to each other.
- Help each other whenever possible.
- Respect each other.
- No toxic behaviour.
- It is every members’ responsibility to stay updated with us. We are not responsible for your cluelessness if you do not make an effort to stay updated with us.
- Enjoy the game and enjoy the stay with the community. Make it a joyful and comfortable environment for everyone.
- If you won’t be able to be online for 5 days or more, please inform Mion or Einzo so that you won’t be removed for inactivity. Members who fail to inform will be removed for inactivity. (Applicable to in-game Guild/ Club/ Clan, etc).
Raiding Code of Conduct
- Maturity: No childish rage rants about not progressing as fast as other guilds. Let us enjoy the raiding process together as a guild.
- Patience: Be patient with everyone as we all go through the stages of learning new content, character optimization and general knowledge.
- Optimism: Approach the game with a positive mindset. If anything negative happens, do not ruin it for everyone by complaining about it. Instead, encourage everyone, learn from mistakes and work together as a guild.
- Help me Help you: If someone asks a question and you know the answer, share your knowledge. The better we all become, the better the experience for everyone. We aim to grow together as a guild.
- Participate: Hang out in discord with other guild members!
- Motivation: You’re expected to keep yourself at the cutting edge of character progression with gear, etc. We shouldn’t have to quiz you about your character/ class. It should be demonstrated that you’re at the top of your game.
- Punctuality: Be ready at least 10 minutes before the raid starts. Don’t let the rest of the raid team wait for you.
- Responsibility: If you are not able to make it for the raid for some reason, inform us early and try to find a replacement. Remember, you are not alone, there are others in the raid team who make an effort to attend the raid.
- Preparedness: Research and read up on any information you can find about the raid bosses, etc. A brief idea of what is going to happen is better than having no clue.